Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movin On / Ch.9 / Pt. 1 / Mike Castro


Paula


I wondered about him . . . this leader of the pack . . . luscious, bad boy.

It took but a minute of asking, to ascertain that this was the infamous Mike Castro. I thought that I should call him, “Dionysus.” I took note that he wore a perfectly ironed, button-up shirt, tucked into loose-fitting khakis, which he wore high at the waist, and held there with a cloth belt. He walked slow and sure of himself; obviously comfortable, in his own skin. Leaning to one side, with his hands in his pockets, he smiled . . . thee most gorgeous smile!

Then, slanting against a tree, he spoke to his homeboys, as they hung on his every syllable. I later learned that these guys were Johnny Greco, and Mike Voyovitch and that they seemingly carried out Mikes every command. The juicy gossip had it that Mike made money by extortion and other devious methods. This was fascinating. It certainly was a fast, new, world.

The next morning, proved misty once again, but chillier than the day before. I was minding my own business, walking to my math class, when out of nowhere, Johnny Greco appeared before me.
“Hey pretty one, u got a name?”
“I’m, Paula.” I said.
“Paula huh? O.K. . . . Miss P. . . . nice name. See ja aroun.” And he strutted off.
I kept walking on, a bit puzzled, until I noticed Mike Castro leaning against a chain link fence, chewing on a toothpick, looking me up and down, with a determination. Whew!

Later that day, Johnny Greco came up to me again. “Hey Miss P., dju hear of my man, Mike Castro?” Without waiting for me to answer, he continued on. “He wants to meet u. Dju know what I’m talkin bout?”
I looked at over towards the direction of Johnny Greco’s chin thrust and saw Mike staring with a teasing smirk on his face, and then he laughed.
“What a conceited bastard.” I thought, but said, “He sure likes to play cat and mouse doesn’t he?” I turned my head and started down my path, with my nose in the air. “Humph!” All the while feeling weak in my knees. He was so gorgeous, and he knew it.


They both sat looking at me till I passed by them and then, Mike said something to Johnny and they both snickered. Thrill chills prickled down my spine. One did not play games with these guys. My parents would kill me twice if they caught me even talking to one of them. My dad, cause they were Latin, my mother, cause they were trouble. Not only were trouble, they were bad to the bone. “Where and when did he first see me?” I wondered excitedly.


MusicDiva

Music Lover

Ooooo, this is good. The [sexual] tension in the air...the looks...the words unsaid, but understood...yup, games played from the beginning of time...
Posted by MusicDiva on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 12:34 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]


Paula

Paula Servetti

I won't say too much about it, so as not to jump ahead of myself. but I will say it was quite a leap from Sister Mary Carol to Mike Castro!

Posted by Paula on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:56 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]


Patricia
Cat and mouse ... but the cat is oblivious to the fact that the little mouse is manuevring him into her field of conquest as a very controlled pace ... to her own liking and comfort. The Cheese will be eaten by the mouse but it is the Cat who will find itself caught in the trap being set ... hahaha I love it!!!!!
Posted by Patricia on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 5:21 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]


Paula

Paula Servetti

Hahah ! That it funny, I never really saw it that way, but.... too funny..hah!

Posted by Paula on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:58 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]


wolfwitch

Wolf Witch

Love it! Patricia is right, the cat has no clue what a mouse he is missin' with!

Posted by wolfwitch on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 6:03 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]


Paula

Paula Servetti

Oh gosh this is making me crack up!

Posted by Paula on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:58 AM
[Reply to this] [Remove] [Block User]


Paula

Paula Servetti

Sis is holding back comment/ but I am posting this, unbeknownst to her!/

I'll wait to comment on the Mike Castro chapter, wouldn't want to give anything away. He was Hot, What a smile he had, sexy voice........etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment